you have prolly seen this b4

Well it could be, and it could not be, only she would know, and it doesnt seem like she is going to tell you.

I would tell her that she needs to communicate with you so you know what pleases her and what doesnt. Sometimes you dont need to ask, you just know by the way they act and all that, but it never hurts to ask, you know?

Probably not an orgasm, if her breathing just increased then I would say you were headed in the right direction but other reactions are typical when a female has an orgasm. Communication is important and she needs to be comfortable enough to talk about this with you and thats probably going to take time.

She was arroused but trust me... when she does orgasm you'll be able to tell. THere's no way of hiding it. Legs start trembleing and if you're inside her (with ur fingers or w/e) you can feel her vagina contracting, and you'll feel or see a sudden rush and then a calm. Breathing is just the prelude.

She was arroused but trust me... when she does orgasm you'll be able to tell. THere's no way of hiding it. Legs start trembleing and if you're inside her (with ur fingers or w/e) you can feel her vagina contracting, and you'll feel or see a sudden rush and then a calm. Breathing is just the prelude.

Yes, you'll feel the uncontrollable rhythmic vibrations and then you'll know that she had an orgasm. Increased breathing is just a sign that she's on the right track.

Jaiva