What are signs that a woman likes you?

I'm just curious to know what are some of the nonverbal signs a woman gives to a guy to show that she likes him, regradless of whether or not she is shy or outgoing? I'm bad at reading the signs and need an idea on what the right signs are to look for. Any help would be appreciated.

hey. well this is an old classic. im sure there are tons of threads on this if you look but who cares lol. we'll touch alot or just touch you in the slightest way. these are signs we're interested, they're USUALLY not accidental. the boob against your arm is probably a deliberate act lol. so ya something like that is a sign, if shes not verbally flirting with you any type of physical contact is a good sign. hmm...what else...blushing, being shy especially around you or being extra outgoing are signs.

well she will just try and be around you more, she will make alot of eye contact with you when talking, some girls even go as far as acting ditzy and what not....they will be "touchy feely" tryin to rub on you they will stand close to you when having a conversation like lean forward a little bit.. and if you wanna get into real big detail when a female is interested or excited bout sometin or anyone for that matter there pupils in their eyes get smaller...aight man hope i helped and also like if they gotta go do sometin or go somewhere they might invite you like hey come over here wit me real quick or sometin well thats some stuff there is more but later peace in the middle east rain in spain holla bak the godfather

hmmm...well heres a few that i do:

1) look, and keep looking, and keep looking, until they make eye contact, then hesitate and look away.

2) keep looking their direction... (i'm not staring i promise lol)

3) constant touching (if we know eachother pretty well) like on the arm, or like a hand on the back, holding his hand if he's leading the way through the dance floor kind of thing

4) whispering to my friends while looking that direction

sorry thats all i can think of right now...

• 2 weeks later...

asdf said "always had her hands rubbing her face and neck somewhere when she was looking at me. Is that a sign of interest?" i dont think this is a some kind of interest. but if u do see her doing it again i think that u should ask her why shes doing this. if shes nice and tells u why then u should say "that u were just wondering cause it seems that u did it so often when iam nearby u".

if she dont tell u then forget bout it.

For themysteriousone - i think that she enjoys going dancing w/ u. she maybe shy and dont want to tell u how she feels, she maybe been hurt in the past.

I used to know this girl who would always smile, go slightly red (maybe I was just imagining it) and always had her hands rubbing her face and neck somwhere when she was looking at me. Is that a sign of interest?

YES YES...i do this all the time...I can't help it and I wish I could stop because I think it probably looks weird...I always touch my nose..it's like I'm trying to cover up my face..afraid he will see my feelings

I used to know this girl who would always smile, go slightly red (maybe I was just imagining it) and always had her hands rubbing her face and neck somwhere when she was looking at me. Is that a sign of interest?

YES YES...i do this all the time...I can't help it and I wish I could stop because I think it probably looks weird...I always touch my nose..it's like I'm trying to cover up my face..afraid he will see my feelings

LOL, i've done that a few times too when I was feeling really shy

A few other things I do when i'm around a guy I like are just little things, like playing with my hair, adjusting my clothes so they're sitting right, or just fiddling with jewelry (like tightening earrings, or sliding my ring up and down my finger.. LOL that sounds suss.) There's also the infamous Flipping-Hair-Over-Shoulder move, which is a more natural (automatic?) thing.. I dont even realise i'm doing it sometimes. XD

LOL, i've done that a few times too when I was feeling really shy

A few other things I do when i'm around a guy I like are just little things, like playing with my hair, adjusting my clothes so they're sitting right, or just fiddling with jewelry (like tightening earrings, or sliding my ring up and down my finger.. LOL that sounds suss.) There's also the infamous Flipping-Hair-Over-Shoulder move, which is a more natural (automatic?) thing.. I dont even realise i'm doing it sometimes. XD

bahahaha, i win

sorry to be cynical, but... because she knows all the signs to send out, she could just be doing that to get you interested so she could decide what to do with you if anything so that if you act on it and then she decides you're not worthy, she can blow you off. it could all be a control/manipulation thing. always gotta watch your back.

I'm not a girl, but I do this, too.

There's also the infamous Flipping-Hair-Over-Shoulder move, which is a more natural (automatic?) thing.. I dont even realise i'm doing it sometimes. XD

Ok, now I've seen this happen around me plenty of times, but there is this one girl who does this around me a lot. We don't know each other and I doubt she is attracted to me, so could this just be her being sexy overall instead of around a particular guy? Or have my dreams come true?