Hey, some more help with me and my girl

i've been seeing this girl for about 3 months or so, and things are going wicked, and for the first month or so, we kissed (made out) and other things, but now, we havent kissed in a while, but we still fool around, such as wrestle, and cuddle and stuff, and I want to kiss her again, to show her that it's still the same guy as before, but I am just waiting for the right moment, but I don't know what kind of situation is right, to give a girl a kiss, and what's not. I just want things to work out between us.

well its not a first kiss here, or even a kiss after mannnny months ya know? its not a big deal, as far as the place and what not. its strange though considering your age and the fact that you guys still fool around but wouldn't kiss. i mean while you're cudling that would be the perfect time to kiss her. i bet shes just waiting lol. but it seems a little strange...are you sure its not because the physical connection has burned out? just wondering. but it might be just the both of you refusing to make the first move lol.