I want it but then again I don't....

Hey guys....i just wanted ur advise in my particular situation. As you all might already know I am taking it slow with my ex. Believe it or not everything is running smoothly as of now. We speak everyday/email while at work and at night very rare when we talk...and if he does call I keep it nice and sweet and hang up. I am trying to see if by not nagging and doing my psychotic things if it will work btwn us. BUT on the other hand...im having crazy thoughts like whether or not I want him and I to live the "single" life and continue to take things slow and see if we can get that missing feeling back. I am jsut confused. I feel like im thinking like this b/c I have him there ....but then again I know that I wouldnt be having these "give up"feelings if he wasn't there....does that make any sense to anyone? Please share ur insights upon what I'm going through. Thanks all!!!!!!

We are in the same place sister...Its like sometimes I feel like, "ok, I got what I wanted...wait did I really want this again? huh? did I"

That is, espically when I am reminded of why we split before, I havent done anything rash, but I am not sure if these feelings are normal or a sign of what I really want or need.

Crazy isn't it...I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way with my ex girlfriend. Her and I broke up about a year and a half ago and those following months, I wouldve done anything to have her back. Suddenly she started calling and contacting me again on a regular basis and the second that happened my feelings changed...like me saying to myself "this is what I wanted? I have it again...now what?" I started dating someone else...and that didnt work out...Now, she's in the initial stages of a new relationship and im back to where i was, missing her like before...but who knows if Id be satisfied if she came back now? We always want a challenge, and the chase always makes it more exciting.