How old were you?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 17, he was 18, and I regret it. Well not entirely. I was glad to have some experience when I started dating my current sweetie. At least I wasn't totally new to the concept. But I lost my virginity for the wrong reasons and to the wrong person.

Persoanlly, I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex with older people. I DO, however, think there's something a bit wrong with a 12 year old engaging in sexual activity with an ADULT. I think if kids that young are gonna learn, they should learn the way the rest of us do- with kids their own age playing "Doctor" or something. Then again, I don't think kids should be engaging in anything sexual until 15. And that's my MINIMUM age! But hey, that's just me.

DragonGirl724 wrote:

i think its completely exaggerated.

-DG724

I agree. I believe that's stretched truth or just a plain ol' lie. But I was 15 with a 19-year-old.

For the record people, it did happen. and as I said, I have no regrets and even today when I see this lady we joke about it. Still calls me her "Little" man. I wonder what she is referring to

I was 17, he was 18, and I regret it. Well not entirely. I was glad to have some experience when I started dating my current sweetie. At least I wasn't totally new to the concept. But I lost my virginity for the wrong reasons and to the wrong person.

Persoanlly, I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex with older people. I DO, however, think there's something a bit wrong with a 12 year old engaging in sexual activity with an ADULT. I think if kids that young are gonna learn, they should learn the way the rest of us do- with kids their own age playing "Doctor" or something. Then again, I don't think kids should be engaging in anything sexual until 15. And that's my MINIMUM age! But hey, that's just me.

I've never knew about that kids playing doctor. I've never heard of anyone learning that way or even knew about that. I am just curious do people learn it while doing it or learn it other ways?

I've never knew about that kids playing doctor. I've never heard of anyone learning that way or even knew about that. I am just curious do people learn it while doing it or learn it other ways?

I suppose I was simply referring to the age old... "assumption", if you will. I didn't really learn about sex until I started engaging in it. But you do hear about younger kids- pre-teens, mostly- experimenting with each other. Not necesarily for romantic purposes, but just out of curiosity.

Im invoking severe ew on the first post. And as for the comment of almost everyone over 17 lying about their virginity...I think you'll find thats not really the case. I lost mine at 19 to my then and only g/f. I do regret it cause I think it's something that should be for someone who love you as much as you love them...and her cheating on me said a lot about how much she loved me.

Yep, Morky likes to post inflamatory stuff for a response - and he certainly got one here who knows whether it's true or not.

What was the name of the female teacher who got several years in jail for having sex with a 13 year old boy?

Alright stupid question.

LadyC are u serious about the teacher thing?

and secondly ... yeah this post has a quite good responce but I really don't understand why Morky had to post it in the first place.

Do you get a kick out of it or something seeing what responce people give you to your gross posts? What you just said about your gran eeew! That was sick!

You have issues,

Miya

Alright stupid question.

LadyC are u serious about the teacher thing?

and secondly ... yeah this post has a quite good responce but I really don't understand why Morky had to post it in the first place.

Do you get a kick out of it or something seeing what responce people give you to your gross posts? What you just said about your gran eeew! That was sick!

You have issues,

Miya

Yes there is a teacher who was imprisoned for having a sexual/romantic relationship with her 13 year old student. She also has two children from him. She had been married with 3(?) kids already when they started affair. She is now out of jail, that kid is now above age of minority and they still have a relationship last time I heard.

Oh Come on people. Like it or not this kinda thing is looked at in a different light than if it had been a a 28 year old man doing 12 year old girl . It did happen and yes she "was" married but separated from her husband. Pedofile is a very strong word to be using here also. And I also think that most 17 + year olds here who claim to be virgins are full of cow manure. It's a fact of life, most teenagers lose their virginity before their 16th B-day.

lol exactly.. that they reason i read this post was because i was like "wow everyone on here is gonna say they were like 14 or 15" then i read it and its like "22, 24, 28" im like... uhhh... yeeeahhh..... I lost mine when i was 13.... i dont see it as a big deal however. It was a mistake but im not gonna sit around and complain about it.

oh hang on.. i just agreed wiht morky? omg... lol OOOOPPPPSSSS ... i DO agree with him, but I dont believe he was 12 with a 28 year old woman.. come on, thats probably like a 3 inch penis for her , why would she waste her time "100's of times"? doesnt make sense. unless shes like a child molestor or something... whats a paedofile (spell check)

well i still havnt and im 20 in a few months,was starting to feel weird bout cos all the people i know were like 15 or 16 but unless people on here are lying then there seems to be quite afew people who waited for a while!

Hey don't feel weird. No need to rush it at all. There are still tons of virgins at this age. It just seems this way because this thread is full of non-virgins while most virgins are not posting in this thread. Know what I mean?

DragonGirl724 wrote:

i think its completely exaggerated.

-DG724

I agree. I believe that's stretched truth or just a plain ol' lie. But I was 15 with a 19-year-old.

For the record people, it did happen. and as I said, I have no regrets and even today when I see this lady we joke about it. Still calls me her "Little" man. I wonder what she is referring to

You let a 54 year old woman say that to you? Ewwww.

Anyway, yeah, i'm a virgin still. (thank god, i almost lost it the other night -- some frickin loser spiked my drink.) Anyway, I just came here to see why there were so many posts -- the virgins probably aren't posting here because the title of the thread *IS* when did you lose it, and since they haven't, well.. yeah