How do you make someone ''FRISKY''

hey, my buddy is like totally mad at her boyfriend. Her & him have been going together for ever and he's still too shy to do anything with her. Although he goes and tells his friends he has. She wishes he would be more..."frisky" with her but all they ever do is talk and hug. She has kissed him but he won't do anything else.,or even do that, anymore. Although its obvious he's crazy for her? Any suggestions i can give her?

Well, I'm assuming your friend is the same age as you. Since you're all in your teens, different people feel ready for sexual behavior at different times. It's a stereotype that guys are always always up for sex. If you were to give your friend advice, you may just want to tell her not to push him into doing something he's not ready to do. She should have an open and honest talk about their relationship, what they want, and what they feel comfortable doing. Tell her not to worry. Just relax, have fun, enjoy each other's company. If things are right, then they will progress. Good luck!

well she could make him a littel more frisky my the coin game

she pputs the coins were shes wants and she has he go get them in the way she wants ... i will let them think on that a littel cuz my ex did that wither bf and said it works good.