i'm new, and i have alot on my mind, alot of problems. so i will most likely post alot.

at the moment i'm staring at a bottle of wild turkey and i don't know what to do. i want everything to just end. i think my time has come and gone.

i think i am a curse to everyone i now. no one should have to know anyone like me. i have a boyfriend i think i don't love. after two year i don't think i love him. and i have feelings for someone that i shouldn't. its stupid to have feelings for a person like this.

i truly feel pathetic, and i want to drinkit all away.

Hey girl,

Welcome here! Hope you will find people to help and give you a different perspective on the things that are going on.

You sound depressed and lonely. Often the simplest resolutions to our problems become invisible because we feel so terrible about ourselves.

For instance your relationship. If you think it's better the two of you are not together, and you see no future with this man, you should end the relationship. Neither of you is gonna be happy if it's not working for one of you. It's really a normal thing, many people break up, certainly when they are in periods and phases of their lives where a lot of things are changing.

You are not a curse. These feelings are depressing and horrible, but they are also human and normal. Don't blame yourself for feelings you have for someone and not for the other (anymore). It's life, the key is to communicate this at least to the person you're with. Doesn't mean you should tell him about the other, the main point is that there is no future there, right?

You don't control who you fall for. Ugh, you won't believe the kind of men I have tried to have a relationship with. It just says you are in the progress of finding out what you're looking for.

Please try to stay away from the alcohol. Once you start making a habit of drinking problems away, the only thing you do is creating a new problem on top of the other problems.

Go for a walk outside, keep venting here, read stories from people who are going through the same things, go for a swim, buy a great book, rent a movie and eat chocolats. Simple things that might help you feel a little better.

Hope this helps, take care,

Ilse.

Welcome to enotalone! Anyway, I suggest take a walk or something so you can think. If you don't love your boyfriend, and you love someone else than think if it's truly worth it. Does the person you like now, like you? As long as you think things through...you'll find a solution. Good luck!