i gotta a huge problem

i admit it.. i havent been there alot for my friends this past months.. and i realized that.. i have spent way too much time with my gf that i almost forgot about my friends... i apologized to them from the bottom of my heart but they dont seem to accept it.. i know that i made a huge mistake and i just want to be one of theirs again...just like old times. what can i do be forgiven...they are very pissed at me...

ok noname........ The most inportant thing a person can have in this life is real friendship!!!!! We all mess that up somtimes and what we have to do is be real about our mistake....admit it and say ur sorry.

Just explain to them that it was not because you didn't want to be with them but that you needed sometime with ur gf....but you feel really badly about the way you have been neglecting them, ur sorry and u miss them...

what more can u say????? just me staight with them....I am sure it will work out!!!!!

I agree with kalshane in that actions do speak louder than words, but it's kind of sorry of them to not forgive you and get past this. If you were a repeat offender, then I don't blame them for losing interest in your friendship but it sounds more like it's just something that's been happening more recently. Well, if they're not going to forgive you, then it's best that you move on and find different friends.

Just out of curiosity, do they not like your girlfriend? If so, why?