Help Winning my Girl back

bobajob

• 3 weeks later...

So its approaching 2 months since the break up and although i do have days that are a lot better i also have days where i'm still a complete mess. I've tried to initiate NC but the longest this has lasted is a 2 week period, i think the reason this is proving more difficult is because the town we both live and work in is quite small and as I've said previously we both share the same friend group.

I do think though that things have got a little more hopeful in the fact that all our friends have commented that they think i have made a positive change like kicking the coke, cutting down on the alcohol and basically growing up and that she can see this as well, we also bumped into each other this weekend and had a civil chat with none of the begging or pleading that i had previously done. We've got a friends wedding coming up in the middle of July and after originally saying to her that if she was going i wasn't going to and so her saying that she wasn't going to go. I've now realised that this is completely selfish of me and have said to her that we should both go but should meet up before hand so that it won't make things awkward to which she agreed and said it would be a good idea. She says she still adores me and said that it was great to bump into me over the weekend, and also that she doesn't know what will happen in the future. I'm now basically using this as a stepping stone to try and start a brand new relationship with her as even i wouldn't now want to go back into the old one. Again i'm hoping I'm not reading too much into this as i'm still madly in love with her.

Archived