VERY VERY CONFUSED

i dont kno what to do!!!!!

i lik this girl and she liks her ex boy friend. i dont want to tell her i lik her cause it could ruin our friendship. her ex is going to use her and cheat on her and she knows all about it but she liks him ne way. i dont get it. i want to get her over him so he doesnt hert her.

NEED HELP

Hey I know what you mean. I was friends with this girl since the beginning of the school year at first I had no feelings towards her. As the year went on we talked more and got to know each other better. I developed feelings for her and was in the same situation as you are in except that she had no ex boyfriend that she liked. Well one day I was just feed up of all this. I decided to tell her how I felt. I got turned down by her because she was going to move to Australia. She explained to me that I was a really a cool guy and she did like me but that she did not want to hurt me since she was moving so far away. See if she told me that she was moving to Australia I would be totally crashed by it. She didn't want to see me getting hurt so she told me the truth from the beginning. One last thing that I need to mention is, although I told her how I felt our friendship did go a little into a different route. We didn't talk for a few days and we both were really depressed of what was happening to us. Things got better as the time went on and we were friends like we were before. Look all that I am saying is tell her how you feel about her, maybe she will understand your feelings to her. I would try talking to her about her ex, find out what is she trying to do if she knows that she will get hurt by him again. I hope it all goes well!