The Perfect Date

CamaroJoe

I was supposed to go on a date last weekend or was the weekend before that? I forget exactly when but she cancelled on me 2 hours before hand saying she wanted to do something with her sister cuz she hadn't seen her in forever.

Well, I was talking to her last night, and we've hung out some since then but never had a 'formal' date. And I told her last night that she needed to let me take her out and she couldn't cancel this time lol ...and of course she agreed.

Well, I just wanted some opinions. Especially from girls but i'll take a guys perspective as well. I need some 'Perfect Date' scenarios. And I know everyone is different so the more 'Perfect Dates' posted, the better 8)

Not to be sarcastic, but one definition woud be one that was not cancelled because she got a better offer of a more interesting time with her sister. That shows a less than enthusiastic interest. It is more than rude to do that within 2 hours of the appointed time.

Are you sure you want to date a girl who is that inconsiderate?

ok, this didnt work out the way i'd hoped lol....

Well, I know she likes sea food and she said she goes to the beach occasionally. So here's my scenario:

i get her a small bouqet of exotic flowers, hopefully, if possible, extremely unique and rare. Pick her up at around 4pm (it gets dark around 7:30pm or 8pm). We go to The Oyester Bar which is near the beach. Lets say we get done eatig around 6 or 6:30pm. Then we'd take a walk along the shoreline at the beach and watch the sunset and talk.

Then have romantic sex on the beach near the water and hope we don't get caught (to heighten the excitement) heh...

naw, i'm kidding about the sex thing...or am I? heh *it'll depend on the situation* 8)

How's that?

no i don't know her favorite flower, but i'm sure if she got something that looked exotic or that it took me a long time to find, she'd love it regardless. Plus she should love it cuz it's coming from me anyway lol

The sand, i dont think you'd need to worry about that until afterward 8)

But if you are worried about it, then we can just skinny dip real quick before we leave. Then we can go home and take a warm soapy bath together.

Sure fire way to seal the deal for the night ... DONT HAVE SEX WITH HER, DONT TRY TO MAKE OUT WITH HER .. at the end of the night, kiss her on the cheek and tell her how wonderful of a time you had, and you'll call her. This will show her how different then otehr guys you are, and she'll think about it for a while later becasue if shes feelign you she'll want that makeout kiss at the end and this will make her want it more the next night

I'm with DN on this one... that's really rude of her to cancel 2 hours before. What happened - her sis like, completely surprised her with the visit? Like, just showed up at the door out of nowhere? I think 24 hours notice is a sign of decency.... so... sorry... I'm not being much help here... the perfect date is different for everyone, so I can't really help you there.

Is this a first date?

Try not to go overboard and come off as an eager beaver... bring one flower not a bouquet.. I'm into understated messages that are meaningful... like I had a bf that bought me a book on SLEEP because I was having terrible insomnia... can you get her something small but that says you've listened to her talk?

Please please please please please- Don't try to or plan on having sex with her on you official first date- one she might not give it up that easily (hopefully) and two she will think that sex is all you want. If you are wanting to give her an exotic flower make sure that you order them, don't expect to just walk into a flower shop and them to be there- you will only be disappointed. Not to mention flowers die- I mean I like to get flowers, but I would rather have something that I had mentioned in previous conversations that is more creative. Also instead of eating in why not make her (or if you are not a great cook buy her and pack) a picnic on the beach? Don't be too touchy feely just try to have a good time enjoying her company if you are wanting this relationship to progress!! Let us know how it turns out. PS things come up and people cancel- all that matters is that she is still talking to you and she wants to go on this date with you. If anyone held a grudge for everytime someone did something as insugnificant as that they would be very lonely.