How do i let him now i love him

My boyfrind and i have been dating for 6 months and he is in the army. All we seem to do is fight and he doesnt believe me when i tell him that i love him. He thinks i love him outta default. Because i have a hard time telling him why it is i love him. I know i do i can feel it in my my heart. I would do anything for him. I even want to marry him when he comes home. Can anyone help me prove my love to him???[/b]

okay..first of all tell him that you love him but you cant express your love for words because it's indescribable...be cute and sexy at the same time! tell him u love him and u know it because you feel it. easy as that! he'll have to believe u....

I don't think you should have to go to all these lengths to 'prove' you love him. You should ask him why he treats you this way. It sounds to me that he's had a problem with women in the past, but who knows. But yeah, just keep reinforcing you love him. But try a different angle from time to time. "i'm in love" as opposed to "i love you".

My boyfrind and i have been dating for 6 months and he is in the army. All we seem to do is fight and he doesnt believe me when i tell him that i love him. He thinks i love him outta default. Because i have a hard time telling him why it is i love him. I know i do i can feel it in my my heart. I would do anything for him. I even want to marry him when he comes home. Can anyone help me prove my love to him???[/b]

well u know wut u should do u should tell him u love him cuz he means everything to u in ur heart and u would do anything for him u need to get him on the phone are something and say i love u cuz u make me feel good inside and i feel it in my heart and i know i love u cuz u said u feel it so tell him wut ur heart feels and let him know u love him more than anything i don't really know cuz im having a much more major problem about love now maybe could reply back about my problem i posted my prob up but i don't know but maybe if try that it might help just let him know how u feel about him and how he makes u happy and how much u really wanna be with him....