Some common mistakes that I keep on making...

rvr350

I've dated couple gals in the last few months, and similar results. I became attached too early in the relationship, and they can't handle it. On the one hand, I always hate playing games, and if i like somebody, i let them know. On the other hand, when a gal becomes too easily available, then the guy doesn't feel like chasing anymore.

I think it's a very common symptom these days in dating. I'm still learning how to curb my enthusiasm early on, but still show enough interest for her to know i'm there for her. If you have common strategies on how to accomplish that, please post here!!

at first (like first date) treat her like your best chick friend that you would flirt with a little it makes things go smoother than that night call her just to say that you had a good time and would like see them again it makes it more natural and not so attacking

I believe that in order to develop the kind of relationship that will pass the test of time you need to go slow. Try not rushing from dating to being exclusive to having sex ( in that order ) take your time. Especially if you really like a certain lady. Let her get to know the real you and you get to know her as well before moving on, this way you don't become as attached ( hopefully) as you would become if you were already spending the night at each other's house.

Always keep your hobbies and interests that you had before you met her. Don't start scheduling too many of YOUR things around her, make sure you get out and do your "guy" stuff. This will keep things a little more balanced in the relationship and you won't get so clingy wanting every minute of her time.

...and don't forget to flirt and do fun stuff with her too. Be a little silly sometimes, not too intense--if that's what you been doing.

Hey if what you been doing isn't working--time to try something new.

Whatta ya think?

I think my problem is i'm being too open and honest. I do not expect nor want to be intimate before we are exclusive. I think girls also like their guys to be a bit mysterious as well. But usually most gals just have a bad memory of a mysterious guy turns out to be a smoking liar or a serial killer or something bad.

I'm hoping i still have a shot, but who knows? She doesn't even want to talk to me... I hope i learned something from this. Anyway, it's all good advice, keep it coming!