I keep on having this bad dream that im in a house with my boyfriend and my friends so we hang out and stuff then my boyfriend acts like a jerk and then he tells me "Becky lets just be friends" which puts me in just be friends forever land, then my friends all go "awwwwwwwww" at the same time, or in some dreams they reject me too and tell me they dont want to be my friends anymore. But in the end of the dream I always end up in Lablaws alone ( a super market)

I hope this dream doesnt come true. It keeps coming in my head like its trying to fight because so far it hasnt came true but it keeps on fighting and I know it wants to get it its way.

A few weeks ago I was going out with this guy from afganistan and I dreamed and had a thought that he was gonna tell me the next day "Becky we have to talk, i cant do this anymore, etc,etc,etc and break up with me" and the next day HE DID. And I had a dream that my cousin was going to die of cancer and eventually she did! Am I paranoid. I just want to have good dreams that come true. I'm trying all the best to make this one not come true. After all hapiness is what keeps everyone alive, no? can someone give me an explination? LoL thanks ~Becky xoxo

Dear Chibi_usagi_noodles,

Sounds like you are in tune with your inner senses than what a lot of people can do....i think it's called the gift of "sixth sense" or psychic-ness. I think it's a good gift, and you should harvest it, but not get all "paranoid" or too extreme with it.

Sometimes this "sixth sense" can come in very handy at times of danger, so I wouldn't brush this special gift you have aside because you just never know, your "sixth sense" might come to your rescue when you really need it.

Again regarding your dream about your boyfriend, it could be a sub-conscious thing or truth that you know, but have time and time again refused to admit it. Maybe afterall, your senses are shouting out to you that he's not the right guy, but your mind is trying to convince you otherwise, because you have no one else in your life at this moment, and you're afraid you might lose him, and you might not find anyone else. Did i hit or miss the jackpot??

Sift things through and sometimes it's good to listen to your inner senses because in a world of confusion, we sometimes need to let our sixth sense do the talking....

Take it easy,

Popeye

Hmm...I did a research paper about dreams once in my psychology class. If you want to find out what your dreams mean, you should look at some dream dictionaries. Just look for the word and it will tell you what it means in your dreams. Just type in "dream interpretation" or "dream dictionary" on Google or any other search engines.