Okay..I think it's time for the restraining order...:|

The ex is back in town, after a wonderful week of peace...what did i receive last night...a lovely e-mail, asking how i was, and if my family was still babying me or if they were letting me live my life..blah blah...nothing happy just the same crap we've been fighting about for the last 6 months.

Then around 4 this morning there was a phone call, i didn't answer but my grandmother did, no one was there, but i know it was him..i just have this feeling. Then today he IMs me...i was just really aloof, and basically ignored him. After i signed off, i went and told my grandmother, and i finally opened up about him hitting me, and pushing me and breaking my elbow. Then i made the decision to get the restraining order, it hasn't been filled out yet, but a friend of the familys is a cop, so he is supposed to call me back and help me with it.

I just keep thinking how wonderful this past week was, when he was leaving me alone, and how i really need that to be able to heal, and actually i am scared of him, and i really don't know what i would do if he hurt my family.

So i just thought i would fill ya in...and thanks for all the support....