Hello Browneyes76,

I think you should give this guy a chance. If your husband is still the same and your unhappy....you should definatlely leave. It's better for your son to see you happy instead of miserable with his father. This other guy seems to make you happy and he seems to be what your looking for, I say go for it! Good luck 8) .

I do agree with the above replies.....I honestly don't think you should be with someone that does not make you happy. Plus, you said you are constantly thinking about this other guy. If your husband did not change after 11 months of separation, he is never going to change. I am one that does not believe in divorce but, if you are unhappy that will reflect on your child. I know because I lived it...my parents were miserable together for a long time but stayed together for me and my brother....Which I wish they didn't because it hurt us a lot to see them the way there were. Anyway, do what you believe is right in your heart and mind.

I wish you the best of luck

Dear Browneyes76,

I'll have to agree with all the ladies/gentlemen who have replied to your forum.

This chance you have given him, and he still hasn't "changed" as he promised, most likely he never will. The chances of "a leopard" changing its spots are very slim, it may "fade" over a long, long time, but it's either he has the qualities you are looking for in a spouse, or he DON"T. It's not fair to "make" him change, because he could expect the same from you, except he may not be doing his part (which has proven in this case).

Nonetheless, how is your son taking it?

Regards,

Popeye