2 friends who are bad influences on one another....

I have two friends both of which used to be good friends of mine, but lately they have been hanging around with one another and have both become very well.....they enjoy the sexual company of other guys. Also they treat me and my best friend like crap. I can't stand them and I'm ready to tell them off, but the school I go to is so small that if they are mad at me everyone is thereforeeeeee I dont know what to do about them.

Well, they are your friends so..maybe you should talk to them about how you feel in the situation that you feel you are bein' treated like shit and that its not fair to you..but if they don't listen..then what kind of friends would they be?! If they are true friends they can tell you whats on their minds right? Or maybe they just need to get some very badly??? j/k

Can't be upset though that they are enjoyin' sexual company of other guys...thats just the way things go...

"Only you can prevent forest fires. Only I can start them"

[/code]

• 2 weeks later...

yo ! People wo you can "called" friend are person that you can rely on. So let me suggest you to talk to them if not they won't even care about what you think. And my advice if they don't understand, ignore them if its too late. I hope it will help you.

Jeff l. Spiegel