Whats wrong with me?? O_O

lonelyguy

Ok this has been getting out of hand lol. I've liked this girl for quite a long time now but I still have yet to talk to her in person From far away we'll look right at each other and when we walk beside each other sometimes she briefly glances my way. I guess she is probably waiting for me to say something but something keeps preventing words from coming out of my mouth We do talk, but only online which is stupid lol. I really need help because I really want to get to know her. Anyone have any good ideas on how to get myself to talk to her?

what do you talk about online?

perhaps you could just pick up some convo from online and continue that in person. Naturally, as if it is just the normal thing to do. Then you can take it from there and develop the convo into the way you want. If it goes well suggest coffee or something, if not do it again until it feels right to move things along.

So you talk online but you don't even say "hi" when you walk by each other? Yes, definitely, she's waiting for you to say something. And you're waiting for her to say something. So in the end, no one says anything.

So if you want to talk to her, take the initiative and just force a "hey" out of your mouth. You don't have to turn it into a conversation just yet if you're not feeling up to it. Just flash your best smile and go "hey!" as you pass each other. I bet you she will be surprised, hesitate a little, and then smile back and go "hey" as well.

Then, if you feel more comfortable online still, make an arrangement online so that you would have to meet in person. Like while chatting online, say something like "hey, can I see your notes from so-and-so class" (i'm guessing you see her in school?) so that you would have to meet in person to get the notes, or start talking about a cool place you know and be like "maybe I can show you one day!" online so that you would have to show her in person. I don'[t know how close you two are online though.

Are you like one-liner buddies (the type that goes "hey, what's up?" "nothing much, just doing hwk." "oh, me too. ok, talk to you later") or the type who talks for hours and hours? If you're the latter, it's probably good indication that she won't freak out if you mention casually that you know a cool place which she should go see, and that you could show her.

Dude you better talk to here before things get even weirder. You don't wanna be five years down the road and looking back wishing you talked to this one girl back in highschool. Just talk about her day and yours, have small talk at first and than move into larger things. Start this whole thing off bye saying hi to her every time you see her. Things will slowly fall into place.

Oh and bye the way, don't screw things up bye asking her out 2 weeks into this, wait till you know for sure she wants to date you.And talk with her firends!