quickest way to get a nice body?

what is it?

how many sit ups a day?

i have a nice body, im skinning but my body is slim, but my dad has a beer belly and looking at mine lately its starting to go that way, im 18

so how do i keep it slim and get a 6 pack, whats the quickest way?

how about 200 sit ups a day?

also i have some body hair, should i shave this off or keep it? whats better?

Abdominal exercises done properly will strengthen your muscles, but if you want to lose body fat you are going to have to make sure your energy output is more than caloric input (more calories burned than eaten!). Otherwise you won't see your abs, but you might even look "fatter" as the fat still covers them.

If you are doing crunches/ball core/leg lifts, whatever, it not how many you do but how EFFECTIVELY. If you target and focus the muscles a few reps every couple days will get you there more effectively than 500 improper ones a day.

Get in some cardio - running, cycling, walking/hiking, swimming regularly. If you do nothing right now, start with about 30 minutes 4-6 times a week, and increase it as you get more used to it. If you do exercise a lot now, try shaking up and increasing your routine (60-90 minutes of aerobic exercise a day).

Muscle also burns more calories, so hit the gym and learn to use the weights/machines PROPERLY (maybe get a personal training session or two).

THERE IS NO QUICK FIX. It needs to be a lifestyle change or it will all come back when you can't stick to the changes.

As for the body hair...everyone has hair, though it varies. It is your choice what you do with it

If you're looking for a six pack, then eating right is important, otherwise you won't get the look you want. Since a person can have ab muscles, but the fat would be covering. So it's a matter of losing that body fat which requires cardio such as jogging, swimming. Also trying exercises that uses your entire body weight, such as pull ups, push ups. As for abs, it really depends on the intensity level & techniques, not necessarily how many as well. Using the medicine ball is quite helpful in getting a more ab workout I notice versus laying out flat on the ground. But remember, do not try to perfectly fit the image on the magazines, b/c they're professionals & you want to have a body that fits your lifestyle. Good luck!

I have a sixer, and honestly its not hard to get...

I think a large percentage of the population would disagree with this one.

how many sit ups a day?

You don't necessarily need to do any situps. Most people have a six pack, it's just hiding under a layer of fat.

My advice is to follow RayKay's advice. She's a genius.

My advice is to follow RayKay's advice. She's a genius.

Ooh, I'm flattered

I'll have to quote you next time I need a reference! I wonder if I can use that one on my boyfriend......hmmmm....kidding, he would probably pull out his Engineering "bible" and refer me to the opening paragraph explaining how "engineer" comes from the Latin roots meaning genius..or what have you....