How do i show her how much i love her?? (please read!!)

Most of you will know about my situation, so i wont post it all again, if you would like to know see any other topics made by me!

well we have been apart for over a month now well 1 month and 14 days to be exact, and i still love her more than anything, and i miss her loads, i can't stop thinking about her, god ive tried, but i just can't do it, she was my life and a huge part of me is missing now she isnt in my life, i know she still loves me, but she will not show it, we have agreed to stay best friends for the time being and see what developes, but it is my birthday on the 22nd of june and of all of the times for her to go on holiday for a weekend with her friends it has to be on the weekend that my birthday is on, do you think i should tell her that if she valued my friendship as much as she says then she would go away on a different date and spend time with me (her so called best friend) on my birthday?? or would this ruin thngs that may possibly happen between us in the future?

And do you think there is anything at all i can do for her to show just how much i still love her and care for her? anything at all without ruining friendship? i know she loves me because i told her that i loved her when i called her when a month had passed, and at the very end of the call just before she hung up she said i miss you and i love you!, i just really want her back in my life, im not the same without her, everyone can see this in my family and my friends, we shared a great 2 1/2 years together and it was the best time i have ever had in my life! and i know for a fact it was for her aswell, because she told me millions of times and the boyfriend she had before me messed her around, and i have never put a foot wrong, so if she cant be with someone who messes her around or be with someone who treat her like a queen, who can she be with?, she still has her engadgment ring though, she doesnt wear it but she kept it and said that hopefully she would love to wear it again someday, i know she isnt the kind of person who would go with anyone else, even though we are apart, because she is a very shy person and she would only think of me, same as i would only think of her, i really can't see myself or her being with anyone else, and i would really like to spend the rest of my life with her, just like we had planned when we were together!, so if anyone can help me out with some ideas i would be very happy!

Oh and have any of you known of many cases where people who have been in long term relationships have broken up and then got back together again in the future or near future?, we are going off to the same university in september this year and we are noth gonna be living in the same town, so do you think this will help and should i just hold out till september because we both promised we would meet up when we got there and see how things went?, because it would be my dream just to go to university and go into a pub or a bar and just see her from the otherside of the room and then.. i think you know what i mean! im planning on getting her a really nice birthday present in august, something that i know she will love and has been after for years, do you think this is a good idea?, we are planning on meeting up soon also, but just as friends for the time being, so what do you think i should, do, iof someone could answer the questions i have asked then i would be greatfull, because i really do love her, its not juts a phase either, this is true love for me and ive never fealt like this before and its breaking my heart!

i think all you need to do is tell her how you feel and how much you

love her. I think that's the most important part; and ask her if maybe

you two could get back together.

June 22, is your birthday. It's the same birthday as an old friend of mines,

and if it's 1983; it's exactly the same day.

Going out with his girl for two and a half years, also is the same.

And even the part about going to the same university as her holds true.

Is this Ken?

Yeah my birthday is june 22nd 1983, but i am not Ken, im sorry, my name is David.

I told her how i felt when i called her after a month, and she said that she THINKS that she just loves me as a friend, but i have a feeling that she is not showing her true feelings, and at the end of the call she told me she missed me and that she loves me, and friends dont say that they love each other at the end of a phone call do they!, we have always had the same feelings in the past and i have a very large feeling that she still loves me!, people keep telling me that time is the only answer to this and if you are both meant to be then you will find each other again, do you think this is true and does it ever happen? and do you think that the university thing will bring us closer again? i really love her and ive never fealt like this before in my life, ive been in a long term relationship before this one and i never ever fealt like this, and i have a feeling that we will be together again someday, because we have been through so much together, more good times than bed, and i am not going to give up on it, because i think that we both deserve a second chance, it may not be now but at some point, we owe it to each other!

I was just wondering if there is anything i can do to make her realise how much i love her? there must be someone on here with some good ideas? does anyone knoe of any good love songs about missing someone and wanting them back? or maybe not a song but something nice that no female could resist! thanks