out of a bad long relationship and into a new relationship

I've started going out with this girl, we've almost been going out a month now, she is really good to me. Well I should tell what happened before we were going out. Last year I went out with this other girl for almost 8 months, we were in love, but for some reason I always questioned whether she was in love with me. She was always really bitchy and a huge flirt. It was one of those relationships where there were some perfect moments and others of complete hell. Well we never officially broke up, she wanted to go on a break, and I sadly let her. I became very depressed after this, the thought of her with other guys tore me up inside. We never talked after she told me she wanted to go on a break. Well after almost a year after she broke up with me, a year of no hook ups no nothing no girls, I met this really nice, sweet and beautiful girl, the problem is after being in a long term relationship and being more of a long term guy, I don't know what she wants out of the relationship, and I don't know to what extent I can trust her with my heart. I really really like her, but I don't know if I am the right guy for her. So I am asking you for any GOOD advice you can offer. Thanks for reading this whole thing.

Love is a bunch of pain. You never know unless you try, so I say go for it and don't be afraid to get hurt. Well, that's hard to say, but, if you don't keep trying, you never will find that special someone. Don't just go askin everyone though, that's not the way to go. If you see someone you like, don't let fear chase you away...

Good luck...

hey there...

Well, what you should ask yourself is "Is she like my ex?" If you say no, and she really makes you feel better than in your previous relationship, then open up to her alittle. Take it step by step, but honestly, you will have to open up to her if you like this girl, and from what you have explained, she sounds a whole better than your ex.

Have you spoken to her about your previous relationship(s)? If not, I suggest you do, that will be a good step forward in your relationship with her. I'm not saying bear your soul to her, but as you speak about your recent experiences in relationships, she might respond in a way that will make you either feel at ease with her, or make you think twice.

She sounds like a good person though, so I feel, don't be afraid...

let me know about developments...