Girls insight NEEDED (Not too long so PLZZZZ read)

No-Fear

Well heres the story about 2 weeks ago thursday, i was over at my girlfriends house. We were fooling around and things got hot between us. 1 thing lead to another, and we ended up having sex. Now at the time i wasnt carring any condoms, becuz i wasnt planning on having sex, she was a virgin before this. Now the problem is, while we were going at it, she stopped becuz she saw something white on her thigh. Now she thinks is was precum, and i think it was her, cuz i saw something looking like what she took off her thigh. well its been 2 weeks and she was supposed to get her period this week. And today Friday i was over at her house and she went to the bathroom when she came out, she told me a little brown blood came out. Now does that mean her period is coming down or what. i NEED to know tonight its 3 am and i cant sleep. im anxious to find out whats this means. Can any girls plzzzz help.

If you/the precum has been inside her, it is possible that she is pregnant. But, as a matter of speaking, girls do not get pregnant from a dirty toilet seat. So if it was only on her thigh and not inside, you are fine. Her period can be delayed because she is nervous about it or because of other stress factors in her life. Bleading a little in between periods is not abnormal. In fact, it happened to me too shortly after I lost my virginity.

My fraiend ... Please do not have sex without knowing the other person free of HIV/AIDS and without a condom. I am 32 and when I mex my ex girl she wanted to do a HIV/AIDS test and we did. I knid of liked that idea, I know you may say she was a virgin, etc...but it does not hurt to be certain.

Take it as a lesson and be firm about your personal policy even in intense and tempting situation.

• 3 weeks later...

If she was bleeding brown blood, that means its old blood and has been in her for a while. This is completely normal.

You said it was her first time having sex, and its completely normal for a girl to bleed her first time. Even if no blood came out of her after the sex, it doesnt mean she didnt bleed inside.

I would say the brownish blood is just old blood from when you guys had sex previously.

If she doesnt get her period within the next week, definitely get a preg test!

• 1 year later...