Is she scared of me?

wondering731

I met a girl who I feel like I've been getting closer to in some ways over the past few months, but kept very distanced in other ways.

We tend to talk and hang out in groups. She even invites me to her family functions. The weird part is she seems to never want to be alone with me. Me and someone else were supposed to help her to shop for a party. It seemed urgent... Once her friend backed down, she said it's okay and not to worry about helping with it. Not the first time.

Not sure what to make of it... also have been turning down group invites since it just makes me feel weird not understanding this.

Any ideas?

I met a girl who I feel like I've been getting closer to in some ways over the past few months, but kept very distanced in other ways.

We tend to talk and hang out in groups. She even invites me to her family functions. The weird part is she seems to never want to be alone with me. Me and someone else were supposed to help her to shop for a party. It seemed urgent... Once her friend backed down, she said it's okay and not to worry about helping with it. Not the first time.

Not sure what to make of it... also have been turning down group invites since it just makes me feel weird not understanding this.

Any ideas?

She's just making it clear you are not more than friends. And not being alone is a boundary she has set. Don't take it personal. Don't turn down group invites. She doesn't dislike you.

Archived