Addicted TO my Best friend :(

davedreamer88

Hey Guys, I feel like im freakin dying here.its a real dillemma

I have known this girl for many years... started being friends in high school then went to college in the same course. Then worked at the same place. I mean... i absolutely love this girl. We are best friends!.. and when we hang out we can have so much fun....

But after more then 10 years being in eachothers , lives sexual Chemistry started to happen and we started making out here and there... some touching.

I am so so so so so (x1million) attracted to her. if i could say super explicit thing about how much a crave this girl it would be ridiculous.

Last time we hung ouy was about 2 weeks ago and we made out heaps and she gave me sexy -(topless covering ) photos of her.

i dont call her or text her becuase i feel nedy and desperate for her attention and i know she will be able to sense that. I have had these really bad feelings for so long - probably 2 years. Feelings of just "cant live without her" , and she is literally on my mind 80% of the day. Im seriously over it .. and its so much more pain then pleasure now. its not her fault because i cant make her want me but its really killing me. The dilemma is how do i let go of a best friend?

Archived