help ASAP...WHY..??

Vday is coming up really soon and i want to do somthing super special for him...im not one to say if im a wild one in bed or not..but i must admit i am pretty rambunctious at times...if he wants me to be that is. I dont know what else to do..we have not tryed anything super crazy..so any type of idea would be great. We are at a really wonderful time in our relationship now..so i really want to make him feel good. Umm..but there is somthing that really bothers me. So no matter what we are doing..i always moan or make sounds or somthing, yet he never does anything..i can hear him breathing heavy...but even when he cums..he doesnt like....give a "wow" or a "whew"..nothing..he just cums..like there is nothing happening..i know he enjoys everything but i want to do somting to really m ake him be like "whoa!!"....help I NEED IDEAS>..ANYTHING !!

Some people guys and girls just dont make much noise. I dont think you should expect him to make a dramatic change from not making any noise to something over the top. The best thing you can do is to try things that you havent done before, try to make things more exciting and build tension. Its best that you explore these things and go from there.

Some guys will make little or no signs at all that they are enjoying what's happening. Then again, you can't help but assume that he has if he actually has an orgasm.

He may not feel totally comfortable letting go around you just yet. Give it some time, and as you get more and more comfortable with each other, I'm sure he'll come around.

i had a bf that would sometimes make a little noise but then he would shut up real fast and just start breathing odd again. i think girls are the ones who make all the noise, and some of them even don't. sometimes it's good if they are not making noise though. if you think about it when someone is getting a backrub they aren't making a whole lot of noise, usually and they still really enjoy it, so maybe he's one of those guys who are just kind of relaxed when you are doing stuff. Maybe, whatcha think?

love Qtpie87

Neither me nor my boyfriend are really very noisy. Sure, we have our times when one of us can't help but moan, but we usually have to be quiet so we don't get caught by parents. Sometimes I want to scream, but I always put my hand over my mouth and just kind breathe in a really high-pitched way. Even though we try not to be noisy, we move around a lot. It's quite a problem for me, because I'll be moving around so much that he can't keep his mouth on me (we haven't had sex, just oral and such). And a couple of times I've even accidentally kicked him. And hit him in the face. And pushed him off the bed. Boy, is he brave...

Anyway, I got a little off-topic there. I'm with whoever it was that said to build tension. Tease him for a while. Do try something new. Ever do striptease? A lot of guys like that. Why not buy some of that sexy Valentine's oriented lingirie? And strip for him.

wheN i am making out with my bf.. he seldOm gif out nOises too... oNly me.. gers caNt help it, but tO make some noise.. guys wiLl toO.. only seldom.. but they breathe beri heavily.. giving those 'enjOying' lOoks.. i am also curious.. hw to make a guy make some noise?