When will he call...

speak

So, I met a guy at my job on Wednesday. We got to talking about the news and current events in the world. When I was at the register I asked him, "And would you like anything else?" To which he said, "Your number." So I gave it to him... But it's Saturday night and he hasn't called! Will he at this point? And why so late?

Who knows. Maybe he just wanted to see if he could get your number. Maybe he's too busy with whatever occupies his life to call.

I would just count it as a fun experience with a stranger. If something comes of it, great. If not, oh well.

I would not have read too much into that exchange. You asked "And would you like anything else" and he goes "Yeah your number". Maybe he just expected you to laugh that off and look at him like it was a joke. But it was no joke you gave out your didgets. He may have had no intention to call, and maybe you ended up putting him on the spot.

Why does he have to call you? If you exchanged numbers? And your interested! Then why don't you call him.

If you feel that you need a reason to? Then just be straight forward and tell him "the reason i called you, was to know why haven't you called to ask me out?" Then go on from there.

It would be so much easier if women did this! Instead of sitting on a high horse waiting for men to give them a reason to get off it?!

He hasn't called you because (1) he doesn't have a game plan ready.

(2) has someone else as his starter, and your on the bench.

(3) to tired, broke, or busy.

And (4) (which is my favorite) doesn't know when is the right time to call you. (I swear, it's like "should i call on the hour? Or a few minutes after? And on what hour? Lol)

Is this something that you would seriously do? Soooo he already never called, but you would call to see "why" he hasn't called????? OK!

If you say it in a sarcastic way? Then yes! It also helps to break the ice. But of course you shouldn't start off by saying that.

I understand what your thinking? But if you actually were to hear those words told to you, from a woman in a sarcastic way?! You will be at a lost of words, and would most likely respond with a day & time that you can meet, then followed by a normal conversation introducing yourself.

Archived