It was a little strange today....I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday, it seemed mutual to me, he didn't seem all that bummed when I told him. Well, today after school I was talking with my brother and my brother's girlfriend girlfriend by my locker when my ex came over and started chatting with us. It was a little strange for him to pick that moment, because all of our classes are near each other, he could've walked with me to class or said hey then or something...It was kinda awkward for us, and we didn't talk that much. But it was still pretty strange, because it was the first time since he's talked to me since we broke up and he just came over and was perfectly fine and started talking with us.

I just don't really know what to make of it, because he was my first boyfriend. I think he's just wanting to be friends now, but my brother's girlfriend (who happens to be a good friend of mine) says that she thinks he wants me back (which I don't understand, because when I told I had to break up with him, he said "I figured that." and we just walked to class in silence).

ask yourself what do you want. friendship? get back together? figure it out and let him know. you want space to think about it? then tell him.

i don't want to sound mean but you're the one that broke up with him. you shouldn't feel so uncertain. it was your decision. and thats why i'm asking you to take time to think about what you want. cuz you're the most important person when it comes to this relationship. good luck.