Never had a romantic dream before

Haha, I never expected such a question coming from a guy I do not even know you, but I like you already Why do you want so much to have romantic dreams?

Do you remember your other kinds of dreams in the morning? My advice would be to sleep a lot so you have plenty of chances to dream. I do not see why thinking about romance a lot would get in the way of your ability to dream about it. On the contrary! Think about it before falling asleep, watch romantic movies, read romantic stories.

Good luck!

Well, there is nothing you can really do to control what kind of dreams you have beyond thinking about something a whole lot before sleeping, or learning how to lucid dream. I can't tell you myself how to do the latter, but if you google it you're bound to get something. Good luck

Thats right, you will have more than one dream per night during you sleep cycle. Usually the only ones that are remembered are the ones that occur during a section of you sleep cycle called REM sleep, its when you awaken during one of these many rem stages that you will remember the dream that is taking place.