girls masterbating...... help

i know there have been alot of forums like this one but i really want to know how girls masterbate...... like i've trried i guess but i can't seem to get much pleasure if any at all from it so i think i ma doing somemthing wrong...... and it really hurts me to try to finger myself and i can't put a tampon in because it hurtss too much (and yes i know which is the right hole)..... so any advice...... and don't comment on any age please!!!

Your method is wrong, dont worry about going on the inside just with your fingers, it will not feel right, so save that for when you are with someone else.

You have something called a clitoris that is on the front folds of your vagina that is the pleasure area for yourself, like the penis is for the guys, but god hid ours and made theirs more easy to find, so they get a mighty big headstart on their masterbation.

Look at your hands, you have a pointer finger and a middle finger. Put those two fingers together and look at them. They form a little paddle dont they?

Now place that little paddle between your leggs, and explore a little, see what you find. Relax, get almost hypnotized by what you are doing and most of all feel good about your body while you do this, don't say, I hate my hair while you are doing this, think about warm water running over your body, people watching you and you most of all loving yourself.

The clit doesn't look flabby, that is probably the mons, where your hair is growing.

The clit is the most sensative place, and it is about where your middle finger will reach when you are lying on your back. I have heard it called the bean, if that helps. It will get engorged and swell up and that will make your vagina lubricate too.

Touch it gently and stroke it side to side, it will feel weird and like pain at first, but just keep doing it anyway and you will grow to like it.

Sonic, isnt it that way for the guys, too, you learn to like it after a while?

• 4 years later...

Just try rubbing the outer skin of your clit(it kind of sticks out,its not flabby)to get stimulated,just very lightly run your first two fingers(pointer and middle)against the clit it will tickle and eventually start to feel really good,so do a little,faster,with a little bit more presure,and just go from there...it feels good....

• 5 months later...

Okay so your clitt is that little small thing in between your flapps at the very top of your vagina. It is about the size of your pinky nail. Now just rub that and progressively get faster. I know this might sound stupid or kind of weird but I use a pillow and stick my fingers under it lay on the pillow and rub my * * * * * up and down where my hands are placed at under the pillow. I discovered this method when I was 11 years old and been using it since. At first I had no clue what it was all I knew is that it felt soo good! It is kind of like rubbing your * * * * * on a hard * * * * as I think of it.