I'm not attractive, but I can work on my personality...

Dougie_D

'I'm not like other guys. I don't play the stereotypes. I am attracted to the rocker types. Hipsters, metal chicks, etc.. but I don't dress like their counterpart. I am attracted to that lifestyle but not the who fashion, stereotype part...does that make sense? I don't dress the part. I dress like a normal dude that plays golf.'

I've been attracted to rocker types my entire life, blokes that is, not chicks lol. 80-s metal/glam/goth rockers, to be more specific. Tall, striking (not INCREEEEEDIBLY handsome, just striking), long hair (oh yeah, most definitely long hair - this is almost a fetish with me), skinny black jeans or leathers, band t-shirts or dressy 'stage get-up' tops, silver jewellery, blokes wearing Motley Crue-ish-type make-up and black nail varnish, you get the drift, especially considering you live in LA? Conventional appearance - shot hair, anything even vaguely resembling a suit, light colour /formal etc clothes do absolutely nothing for me.

If you're into that kind of look/music/culture who do you dress conventionally? Don't dress like the 'dude who plays golf'. Dress like dudes from Steel Panther. Maybe then you could attract dudettes who like dudes who dress like Steel Panther lol??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived