Wondering what's the point of liveing anymore

Well than, what can i say. I guess that you do what you think is best for you. Try to think long term, no more of this short term stuff. When your old and unable to move around at a healthy pace you will look back on your life and wish you had done so many things different. You will die alone and unhappy, thinking that you somewhere within you, there was a happy woman just wanting to come out and share your life with the world. Forgive me for saying these harsh words, but you need to open up you eyes and see all the good things that you are missing.

How many times do I need to say, I am very antisocial, I hate school though I am doing better, then again I haven't been going to or worrying about school, I think I'm just going to drop out then work on getting my Ged and go from there.

Thats a really good start. I tell you, when you leave high school you will make soooooooo many friends that you didn't know before. MOst people in high school are rather selfish and don't care about others.....but outside I am sure you will find many friends who care about you and who you won't want to withdrawl from. Maybe you will even find a boyfriend who cares about you.......good luck!!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Suicide is by far the most selfish act that you can commit. You may think that no one will care, but believe me, in every case, you're freakin' wrong. Many will eb affected, no amtter how many disliked you. They'll think about how horrid they were to you, and the bad thing is, you won't be around to hear it.

Suicide is never the answer.

And anyway. Many others could be very good friends to you. One of my friends considers me a brother to her, and many have taken places beside me to help her.

Trust me, if you have friends, and I believe you do, they will stand for you.

-V

Is This late to post a reply? Well, antisocial........

That is one big problem. I was too, when I was at your age.

Have you heard that one before? I, know what you mean, go at and find some friends, find a social hobby, talk to your parents or friends, yak yak yak.

I hated crowds and talking to people, even the ones I knew and liked.

If you're lucky someone will conact you one day and keep contacting you.

One person is enough to keep another one alive.

By age you will learn, but not alone.

Often it sucks to be young.

You're only 17. Like everybody says, things will get better.

Lonelyness was about to break me down. Cutting my self, drinking, loking for tall building to jump off from, depressions.

Don't go through life alone.

It is possible but tough.

It WILL get better.