Do girls like making guys feel jealous????

facksfunny

This girl in my school recently broke up with her bf. She always had a crush on me and I kind of liked her, but now she seems to pay alot of attention to me. Well this only happens when I'm not near her, if I am on the other side of the room I would see her constantly looking at me. But when I am close to her she seems to flirt with other guys. Like if she is standing next to some guy and I come by she would instantly start a conversation with that guy. Is she trying to make me feel jealous? Cuz at first I thought that maybe she just likes that guy, but now she seems to flirt with every guy when I'm near her, I'm sure she can't like all those guys. Another reason for this, I think, maybe that she just got out of a long relationship and she feels free, she feels like she can now flirt with guys. But that is just my opinoin, I want to hear yours. Please.

And I've also noticed her talking to her friends about me alot, but again this happens when I am not near her. I can sometimes read their lips, or hear a few words. And sometimes they would all look at me.

I'm not saying this is necessarily what's happening in your situation - but yes. Girls like to make guys feel jealous. She's flirting with these other guys to get you to crave her attention - we always want what we can't have. She may be very interested in you, but a little shy when it comes to approaching you. It's so much easier for her to approach guys she doesn't like. There's no tension or anything. Anyway, you asked for an opinion so there you go. I hope I'm not way of the mark.

as a girl who is shy, I HATE IT when girls play that game. especially if it concerns a guy that I, too like. It's like "ooo lookit me, I can flirt with YOU and then play a little mind game by flirting with him too! Why? Because I'm TOTALLY HOT and I CAN!" Grrrrrr, that'd make me so mad when I was in senior high. I know I could have done something I suppose, but I was/am just very shy and reserved. It's just who I am. I resent it when girls do that.

I had that happened ONCE. I got backstabbed by my ex and went I went to the same club a few days later to talk to some friends, some guy was sitting next to me and she AUTOMATICALLY sat nexst to this guy and started flirting with him. I don't know what her problem was, all I know is she cheated on me but weird enough, that wasn't the guy she did it with. Now, she tries to avoid me after me and some friends got some revenge on her and heck, she's even scared of me now!

But that was just my input, as for the girl botheirng you, if you ignore her and show no signs of being bothered, she will probably wind up defeating herself because she has no effect on you.

In my case with my ex something in this context had happened.

When we were with her friends she would always ignore me and would always talk to the them. Damn she would pass a full day with them and only see me in the evening and yet she would have more time to them than to me... And for 3 times with one dude she did things that i cannot tolerate and for it seems pretty normal... 1st time i ever saw this guy was in a meeting of students (she invited me), so after she found him she left me alone and stayed all evening talking with this guy... 2nd time she went alone with this guy again to dance in a disco (i dont know about you, but i really hated this move). And the 3rd again with this guy, she went with him to a concert (ok she did invited me but i couldnt afford a ticket). So if that was pretty normal for her, for me was the worse thing she could have done to me... I wouldn't do this to her...

But hey, talk to your girl, see what she has to say about it. Don't do as me shutting up and taking all this crap...

Strandymommy is right. Some girls love to make guys jealous. They think they are sooo hot and wants tons of male attention. These girls need the attention from several guys to feel hot and secure. Make her your gf and this flirtign with other guys probably won't stop.