she gots more experiance then me

ok my g/f has told me she has like dated 16 guys and she is only 12 i am 12 too but like i have dated like around 2-4 i think. once we were talkin on msn and she says i wish i had someone to make out wit. i have never made out wit someone ever. does anyone think she is acting a bit too mature for her age. like 16 guys and wanting to make out alot. i think she should lay off it for a while. but do any of you think she has been acting a to mature for her age?

dude, you're 12 and have a gf? she says she's had 16 bf? I think she's lying big time there. And you're 12? you shouldn't even be here(as in this site) I mean you're supposed to be at least 13. well to you're topic I guess u deserve help. well I think she definatly is acting to mature, probably just lying. or maybe she has an older bro or sis, they make out and she wants to be like them. I don't know. I do know though that at you're age, don't try to go out with a girl, just try to be friends, and wait for dating when you're at least 14. hope I didn't make you feel like sh*t. bye

thanks for the info man. well i ain't really datin her. we are just good friend. ya i think she is lieing. ya i don't think i should be datin at this age but she is really hott. tho i don't need to date her cause when we are 18 we are moving to Australia together. lol but thanks for the info man