I saw little Wayne in Miami..6th sense

Leona700

I was in Miami this week for the first time with my bf..on Tuesday I had a dream and little wayne was in it..I was meeting him and talking to him..the next day I tell my bf about the dream because I thought it was so weird because I don't think of little wayne..on Wednesday were driving on the highway and the traffic was jammed.. We see a Bugatti near us and out of curiosity we wanted to see who's in it.. My bf goes Omg it's little wayne..he was right by my window..I couldn't believe my dream was actually happening..eventually he passed through and I was moved..What do you guys think this dream meant and why did I see him the next day?

haha oh denguin ...

you have indeed had a "sixth sense" moment leona ..it probably doesn't carry a message in it regarding this wayne fella ( dont know who he is ) but it is simply a sign that your spiritual awareness is heightened and to realise that you do have a very clear and intuitive mind ...its all good ..it is fab infact . Stuff like this happens to me all the time .

Are you a spiritual person ? it could mean that you are been pushed to explore this . All in all in the realms of people who do follow a spritual path this kind of stuff is very normal ,so I hope you are not freaking out . It's all good stuff .

It was just one of those weird coincidences that sometimes happen, I wouldn't read anything into it.

This sort of thing happened to me twice in a week recently, to the point where my coworkers asked me to pick some lucky numbers haha... of course I don't have any supernatural powers, but sometimes there are glitches in the "matrix", which gives way to coincidences or feelings of "deja vu".

Archived