New to this, need advice!x

Kirankaur123

Hey everyone so ive met this guy and he's like really into me and i think i might like him aswell, he makes so much effort with me he's not my usual type but he's exciting and confident whereas im the opposite when he sits by me and talks to me i get really shy and my face burns up and i hardly say anything just laugh someone help me as to how i can be more confident around him? Thanks x

Why don't you arrange to go on a date where you are doing some kind of activity rather than sitting down next to each other? If you are at the funfair, exploring a museum, on a bike ride or whatever you enjoy doing then you might find it easier to chat in that less formal environment without getting embarrassed. You would be focusing on having a good time rather than concentrating on trying to make chit chat and worrying going red.

Why don't you arrange to go on a date where you are doing some kind of activity rather than sitting down next to each other? If you are at the funfair, exploring a museum, on a bike ride or whatever you enjoy doing then you might find it easier to chat in that less formal environment without getting embarrassed. You would be focusing on having a good time rather than concentrating on trying to make chit chat and worrying going red.

I agree with this. Well it doesn't sound like you two have gone on a date, though? Maybe you should recommend "hanging out". Do you like to go out anywhere on the weekend? Ask him to go. You two should do something together to break the awkwardness.

Archived