What to do and What to say???

TylerD

Ok so I've got a bit of a problem and ive been to this site before and posted but its been a long long time lol. So anyway my problem here is that for the past couple months Ive notice these 2 twins in gr 9. Im in gr 12 by the way. And anyway I think they are really good looking but none of my friends really notices them they just kinda think w/e about them sorda thing. But for some reason something about them attracts me. And recently I found out they are religious and christian and all that. But I would really like to get to know them. And I am a little nervous cuz I have asked around about them and no body really says anything they dont know a hole lot about them. And no I dont care about the age. My favorite quote is Age is an issue of mind over matter if you dont mind it doesnt matter lol. So anyway I just wanted some advice on what I should do. Because since they are religious Im not sure what I should say and stuff and they are younger I dont want to scare them at all. They might think its weird i just come up out of the blue and talk with them. So if anyone could tell me what would be best and a good way to start a convo off I would appriciate it thx so much.

dude! twins! i dont really have any experience with twins (im more of a one woman kind of a guy lol) But i guess it could work cause if one doesnt like you then you can try things out with the other. I suggest you dont flirt with both at once though. try to get one alone and talking to her.

Lol you must have misunderstood me. I dont want to go out with both of them. I actually more less would like to be friends with both of them and yes that is what I was thinking just get one alone and talk to her. Lol by all means im not going for double action haha. But I would really like it if i could just get the courage to go up to one of them and talk but I dont know lol. I have wanted to do this for the past couple months and just havnt been able too. Even my friends are saying how I should but damn its just so hard going up to a girl who has no clue who you are and then start talking with them you know what I mean.

Well you are an "older man" so that might be an advantage for you. I try to set small goals for myself when i talk to girls. Ex: today im going to find out her name. tomorrow im going to find out her screenname. and i keep building up from that.

Ya I want too talk to them so badly. Or well just one of them anyway doesnt really matter. I saw one of them today and oooh lol i was so close but she was with her friends. And i want to get her alone when I talk to her not to be freaky or anything. But it would be less preassure even though she is in gr 9 having all her friends around watching might embarras her and me lol. I would probably screw up what I say too just talking to her by herself let alone her friends standing there. But oh well hopefully tomorrow all goes well. I need to talk to her by the end of this week because the term is over and that means classes switch which means it might be harder to find her cuz her class this term is right beside my english class so its more conveient too see her when we get out last period. Just have to build up some courage and go talk to her. Anyone get advice on how to start a convo with a complete stranger and at the same time not scare her off???