Help My kissing problem plz

I've already been kissed 2 times but I didn't make the move should. Me and my g/f are always wrestleing on her trampoline. Should I wait until we've been jumping for a and we're laying on are backs should I just go for it, or ask first? plz help me I want to be able to kiss her.

• 1 month later...

dude kiss her but first make some moves close to her and see how she responds i mean if she doesn't feel controtable with it then don't but i've wrestleed with my g/f and when ur wrestling with ur g/f it more of a love thing i mean who wresles with girls like that i mean its also like a sex thing like when u wrestle u look at each other funny then when ur lying down lie down close to her and see wut she does then sit up she wut she does and give her a kiss on the cheeek if shes into it it means that she wants more maybe on the lips and if she doesn't take it slow hey i'm 14 and when i wrestle with my g/f it more that wrestling i bet that u know that too

• 1 month later...

No kiddin little guy. Actually, lol, im 17 and my most recent girlfriend was 16 and i was 16 when we first kissed. I guess it was sortof romantic, but we were laying on her bed after nights and nights of talking, and finally we were sooo close i said to her, i think im going to kiss you, she replied, i think ill kiss you back, and it happened! she was horrible because i was her first kiss but it was sooo sweet and made me dizzy.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait until youve bounced arond on the trampoline, when you's lay back, turn towards her (smiling of course ) ........and eeevver so gently run the back of your hand down her cheek (hehe look deeply into her eyes)

whisper u love her....................and go from there

(well i would be rocked off the face off the earth if FeRiS did that to me )

but like, u wont have to kiss first time

oh, and ur profile says interests : women

• 1 month later...