im worrying (again)

FiShHeAd

ok today me and nkmy bf had sex on a train (dont ask) i put the condom on him (dont ask) but when i tried to get it on originally i put it the wrong way...so i switched it round and put it on, now we had to not have sex cos the train was stopping... so he put it away and i rolled my skirt down, once the train started we have REALLY GOOD sex, anyways, now im worrying, i think his penis had pre-cum on it, now when i tried to put that condom on back-to-front, the pre-cum wud have been on it (i guess), should i be worrying? i mean my bf did put it back in his trousers (with the condom on) when the train stopped, and he had a struggle, so i guess the pre-cum wud have got wiped off maybe?

im on the pill (as u may or may not know i have PCOS), and i have a habit of getting worried!, still what do u guys think should i be panicking?

You are on the pill -- so the only way that you could be pregnant would be if you were not taking the pill properly....from my own experience, pre-cum doesn't have a lot of sperm in it...then again, he probably did wipe a lot of it off...just keep up with the pill if you don't want a child involved in your relationship...

I am not a doctor or anything, but I really think that for a pregnancy to occur, the sperm must be deposited close to the cervix and in the actual sense of making love, he must orgasm up inside the vagina and she must not be on the pill since that will inhibit many things from happening.

You are on a birth control pill? Even if you are taking it for other reasons, it is still making you unfurtile(?)--sorry if my spelling is off.

So if you are not worried about a sexually transmitted disease, and you are only taking extra precautions, or you like condoms or whatever, then just stop worrying! You will be ok!!

I think between you being on the pill and using a condom (even if the condom was not used perfectly) the fact that you're on the pill is a huge safety net and the likelihood of you getting pregnant from this is virtually impossible.

I've been on the pill for many years and I have sometimes taken pregnancy tests out of paranoia- if I felt I had "pregnancy symptoms" or if my period was even a few hours "late"..... It is my worst nightmare to have an unwanted pregnancy so I can relate to your worrying. I've worried before....even when I was on the pill and it seemed "silly" to think I was pregnant.

But I don't think you have to worry about being pregnant. There's nothing wrong with sex on a train either. Enjoy!

BellaDonna