Confused

Marty

Right so we have been broken up for a little over a week now. I'm still adamant that we are right for each other and intend to win her back but I'm giving it some time as friends first. The thing is in the past week im been over to her house a couple of times to watch tv and just hangout and last night especially it didn't feel like we were friends. It felt like the best night I've had in a long time. We didn't have sex or anything like that. Just watched tv and chated and joked. But it's leaving me so confused. I don't know if this is the start of something or if she's just not used to being broken up yet. I Just don't have a clue how I'm meant to take it.

I reda your other post. Of course after such a long relationship it takes time to get used to being singles, to start new routines. She was not happy, yet your presence is still comforting.

I don't think being friends is a good idea. It takes you no where. It keeps you attached to your ex partner, preventing you to move forward and healing and becoming ready to meet other people in the future and it is not a real relationship anymore either.

There is nothing like talking to each other and putting on the table everything. You should do this, discuss what you need and can give in the relationship, undestand if you can make it work. And really, be realistic. If one part concludes that they are not happy, you really have to accept it.

Thanks. I already kind of knew the answer but needed someone else to say it so I have to accept it. But I can't understand how it's so easy for her to spend time together without being a couple. It's so difficult for me and it seems like normal for her

Thanks. I already kind of knew the answer but needed someone else to say it so I have to accept it. But I can't understand how it's so easy for her to spend time together without being a couple. It's so difficult for me and it seems like normal for her

You can look at it as she's using you, to get over you....

As mentioned.. it takes time to work on 'accepting' the facts. You really not 'together' anymore. But the emotional side is still present and it will be.

We can't shake our feelings off in a week. All takes time, but you can't work on accepting & healing if she's still there, etc.

So... you can choose to start distancing yourself to let her see/feel what it's like without you in her life anymore.

If she wants to work things out & get together again, she can let you know that. Until then, give her nothing.

It's no good for you emotionally/mentally, etc.

Tc.. of you.

Archived