cant get off?

hey, i cant seem to get off when im with a girl, i've gotten blowjobs and handjobs and neither gets me off, i dont think its the girl cuz i've been with 3 differnt ones and none could do it

im not sure what the issue is, my best guess is anxiety of some sort, i do have anxiety issues so could this be the source of my problem?

someone i talked to said that this may be because im gay but dont know it yet...im almost posititve im not gay, so i really dont think thats the issue

if anyone has had the same problem or similar plz let me know what u did to remedy the situation

okim sorry about last night but i think i know your problem. see youre a guy so you obviously jerk off. so after jerking off for a period of time, you are used to your hand and the speed of the eh...stroking...and thast pretty fast. plus youre normally in the same angle and position everytime you shake hands with george washington. SO after doing that so many times its hard for you to get an orgasim when someone else does it because they do it differently and youre not used to that. so really i THINK...im not sure but i think if you stop beating yourself(which might be hard) and next time your gf gives you a handjob or bj or w/e then youll get off cause you havnet done it for so long, thereforeee making it easier for you to ejaculate. thats all i got man.

hopes this help and sorry about last night

well like chevelle said, you are probably used to the way "you do it" and not to many girls can duplicate it. So show her how you like it.

I had the same problem when I first became sexually active. When i did it myslef, I had no problem, but both hand and blowjobs couldn't do it for me. First I learned I had to change the way I did myself, not always in the same sitting laying position, and not always the same hand "technique"........get your body used to other things.

I even had the problem during intercourse, which pleased her because I could pratically go on forever, but at the same time she became upset that she wasn't attractive enough or something to get me off....

So change your technique at home, show her what you like and don't like(remember just because she's doing it doens't mean she isn't willing to take some advice on it) and just relax and enjoy it.....