Is she flirting with me?

When we first met i was giving her candy and stuff b/c i don't eat it that much so I thought she might like it. Then we became friends. During the year she has winked at me and I felt like I blushed, but I didnt. Every time I look in her direction she smiles and I smile back, turn away after 3 seconds, or smile then turn away. She matches her voice with mine with pitch and everything last time I spoke with her. Lately I've been confused b/c she dosn't even talk to me b/c either I'm to shy to talk or she is or something else. I've been flirting and haven't noticed till now. Every time I talk to her she dosn't call me by my name, but she calls me hun. She has given me her AIM. So does she like me or am I just seeing things.

Well i have some shy problems around girls. I have never had them when I was young. I will talk to her and I'll see what she acts like around other people. Last time I looked I think she was only treating me different. She has given me something but when she did, she acted almost the same as me when i gave her stuff. She lightly tapped my shoulder then put it on the table then just talked to her friends like nothing happened. What do when i give her something is just shyly put it on the table next to her and don't look at her at all making it look like nothing happened. Everytime I hold the door she comes and everytime except once she has said thank you. I'm a little scared of making a fool of myself and I'm guessing thats why shy people are so shy. Any comments of how i can help me get to know her better? There any way i can help myself out out my shyness?

• 3 weeks later...

Sry It took so long I was busy. Ok, She dosn't use these signals at anyone else so I'm still confused. She has complemented me on being kind. I was handing out like 10 pens to everyone one day(They needed them to work on essays, but not to keep) and she said that I was very kind. I gave a pen someone and he said thank you and i didn't say anything. Now she says to say your welcome and I stalled then said it but I wasn't looking at the person I was looking at her. Then he's like looking at her and acting like "Does he have to say that at all?", he was the kind of person who didn't care about that "your welcome". I gave her a pen of her favorate color b/c she didn't have one of that. She tryed throwing it to me but hit someones head. So she just laughed with me and just walked up and gave it to me. Then the day after that she throw it again and I wasn't paying attention like always "When she throws the pens" and she missed again and her friend picked it up and gave it to me. Now today she has flipped her hair and during the day a lot of class clowns were making her laugh but when she was red she was looking at me. I can't tell if it was a blush or what. Her head was somewhat down but still looking. She looked over at me a little more than last time and mostly it was when I was looking at her. She always says thank you when I hold the door but I hold the door whenever.

Pfft. We all get the shyness. Some mroe than others.

A ltitle story for you.

Last year, way before I emt Ashlee, I ahd a crush on this girl named Kelsi. She was amazingly beautiful, intelligent, kind and caring--an earth-bound angel, if you will.

I would obsess over this woman. Every day I'd say "I'm gonna make a ballsy move and ask ehr out. Yeah! I'm gonna ask her..."

...and never did.

Kelsi and I are friends now, I can say that much. Not much of friends, but I trust her enough.

But my flaw was letting cowardice overcome. Don't do that. If you like this girl, ask her, otherwise, someone else will.

Then again...she likes you back...

• 2 weeks later...

I know she she is flirting with me. One day people were making her laugh and she would keep looking at me. She would smile everytime and she looked at me every 2 minutes. The bell rings and she gets the door and holds it. She was talking to her friend so I slowly walk out of the room so I could say something. She stops and I say thank you. She says your welcome and she was in the same position "I'm Guessin" as I was when I held it for her once. Should I ask her out? What to do? When I left school I still had the memory of her. And I'm feeling confident to ask her but when should I and how?