Ok so my previous short thread here

link removed

(we are both 15)

and so I've checked her livejournal thing but she updated it late so we both knew that her grandma passed away earlier before her update.

So I sent her an email saying:

Hey.. tough times, hang in there - you'll pull through

Anyways; I would come if I could - unfortunately I have to finish schoolwork and have open house tmrw around 3ish, and so family is going out and have to spend family time and such, probably won't be back until around 8ish... and so sorry to hear about your grandma passing away; just letting you know, me and the whole gang (we have our little 6~10 good friends group) are here for you *heart sign*

try to cheer up though ya know? not to be offensive but you know, remember; she doesn't have to suffer anymore to the extreme pain she was having... and you should also try to do something to get your mind off things for a while.

On the other hand <_ anime north is ganna rock if you can come>

c U on Tuesday

love you much *heart sign*

- and also more sad news that she had; her older brother moved out (university) to his own place and is left with her mom and another older brother (her parents are divorced).

I wish I could be there for her but since I explained it in my email - I was wondering if what I emailed to her was a right communication/email.

She has to goto the funeral tmrw (sunday) and monday missing the whole day of school and I won't be able to see her until the day after.

I was thinking of giving her a hug and a kiss when I get the first chance to see her.

Do you think I'm doing the best I can to support considering the situation? or can I do more for her...?

Personally, I do hope that her life will smooth up/get better soon - at the time, I myself.. I'm fine - I don't mind about the uttering of wrong words because at most times, I don't mind about those things;

I'm just asking if there is any way (if there is) to help her more emotionally and mentally (in a way)