Interested in Girl, Being set up

Btmnk21

Not sure why i am posting this, just anxiety i guess, but thanks in advance for replying....So two days ago an older female coworker learned that I am now single (30 yr old male) and immediately thought of setting me up with her 27yr old niece. I was hesitant at first but she showed me several pictures and this girl is really cute and from the stories she told me just my type. So I laughed it off and said I wasn't sure what to do next, and she calls her husband (also a coworker) and repeats the idea and he says yeah it sounds good.

That night i text my coworker and say I'm sold, attach a photo of myself, and say if she (the niece) is interested give her my number or give me her number.

So today I learn that my coworker doesn't know what's going on, aside from her niece is single, because her husband is sick for the past two days and he was going to contact his niece. But she does show me more photos of her niece from this past weekend.

I know its out of my hands but the suspense is killing me. Not sure how to act around this coworker when I just want to know what's going on...

I did that via text (middle of my post) just anxious because I dont want to seem pushy.

Yes I have thought about the consequences. I even brought them up to my coworker, but she laughed them off. I wouldn't do anything bad in a relationship, would never cheat or abuse, so the worst thing is a break up. And its their niece not daughter so I think that lessens things slightly.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I missed it.

So you're just waiting and it's driving ya crazy? Well it was mentioned by her (co worker), so just give it a bit more time.

See how it goes in the next few days.

If nothing? Maybe ask the co worker mid next week if she thinks her niece isn't interested? (since you've heard nothing..).

If this is what you mean.

Archived