Does she like me???

So idk if she's just friendly/joking or flirting.. Well I did have a crush for her and might as well still have.. We're best friends the last 3 years and I met her 5years ago. So we're really close ,we are in the same group of friends but are the closest. And this year she's constantly joking about her having a crush on me, always answering to guys that ask her out that shes a lesbian but in a joking way. Then, she's always so cuddly with me, kidding my cheeks, hugging me or rubbing my leg-cheek-hand. I thought it was friendly gestures but idk know.. Then she always "flirts" with me-she doesn't do that with anyone else- and she said while being serious that if she was a boy she'd me or wanted to be with me.. And some days ago we jokingly started a "relationship" but she always mention it and winks at me xD Also she always texts me she loves me or how special I'm for her.. But still I think it's friendly.. But even our friends have isaid at tines that we act like a couple and that it seems we're together or in love.. Well these.. Sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language. Oh, and.. We're both 17yo and never kissed sb, although I had a relationship.. But she has showed interest in some boys as she told me ..but then again she said she'd rather have threesome with me and her crush1 rather than her 2crushes.. And she's always making "dirty" jokes about us..hm

WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?

Archived