confused!

GodsChosen

Hello all,

Its been a while since Ive posted in here but I have some confusion regarding a guy. This guy and I have been talking for prob 9 months now ( 2 months via social media and 7 via phone/text). We became good friends. We tallked about any and everything. Recently (maybe 2 months ago) i noticed the amount of time we spent talking began decreasing. I initially thgt its because we were both super busy. Im working fulltime and going to school fulltime and he just started his life over in a new state. He started from the bottom all over again. We recently went on a trip with mutual friends. I took this opportunity to talk to him about the distancing between us. He told me its because he was busy working crazy hours (which he was) and that he was trying to get his life together because he wasnt the man he wanted to be. I also asked him how he felt about me? I knew he had genuine interest but i was confused with his actions. They didnt match. He didnt initally open up and tell me but rather got his friend to tell me. (The guy is very guarded due to past life and relationship experiences). The entire time we spent together that weekend he held me, kissed me, i would even catch him staring at me and smiling. His entire male circle and friends knew about me before i knew who they were because hes always talking about me. I believe him but i believe actions to. Should i let this romance go?

Also i forgot to add we stay hours away from each other. Distance is another issue for him. His exact words were "Everybody knows we've been talking. But at the endnof the day Im here and you're there." Ive done long distance dating but he hasnt. So its hard for him.I didnt say anything initially because I knew he was getting himself together with his new life but at the same time Im confused on whether or not I should hang around. After all it would be me suffering because feelings are already there.

Archived