Need some help PLEASE!!!!!! (sorry, I had to retype)

Past post will explain in detail. My ex called last thursday to let me know she was coming to pick up a few things from my parents house. (long story) She needed some extra space. Well after we hung up, a few hours had passed and I decided to ring her back and ask a qustion. We have been playing games for a while and I want ridd of them so I called her back and went out on a limb and said if we could get our times to match, I'd like to see her. (A big change in our past talks) Her tone changed and she sounded happy, and said yes. But still no answer sense, was this a mistake, a chance for her to see she still has a part of me?

yea ..i totally feel you , i am/was the same way ..and before i didn't change the way i am with people, but you can't give them any power over you. you have to just let things go and if they want to talk they can come to you! i bent over backwards for my ex for soooo long...even longer then what we dated..and he did not deserve to have that from me..and i see that now. .and i'm trying to change that , and change for the better! just take things for what they are and move on! good luck ...tap into that strength inside of you and be a better person!!!