first time for sex?

I was 17, and i was used by this jerk, he basically new i liked him, pretnded he did then suggested we had sex, then i didnt ee him for 5 months grr, i wish i could loose my virginity to my Adi (my darling boyfriend) oh well... a message to all girls: Mke sure you lose your virginity to the right guy NOT like what i did!!!

thanks fishhead for your reply, that's mainly why i asked this question because the same thing happened to my gf. I'm a guy, but i think guys can be real jerks when they mislead girls who are young and naive and get them to sleep with them.

hey yea i know well thi guy was older than me... basically he just thought id be an easy lay... and i guess i was, he keeps trying to meet me again even now - 6 months on - and i dont even answer the phone now... when i thin k of it now i feel horrible and dirty but i dont think of it... but it is something i regret so much

i was 18 when i lost mine. i have no regrets even though it wasnt with someone i loved or cared deeply about. i had known him for a few years but we werent exactly close friends. it happened on a whim. for a first time (considering all the horror stories ive heard) i thought it was great! i wouldnt change a thing...