tips for a beginer

i just had sex for the first time a few nights ago, and i have some questions. whats a good way to pleasure her during intercourse (and does size really matter)? what are some good positions for her pleasure? also, what are some good positions to make sure that i don't come out of her when i don't want to (i kept on popping out of her vagina when we were doing it, i dunno if anyone has some advice on this...). btw, it was her first time too, if that matters.

Ok ..it seems that you are getting into a new phase in a pretty serious realationship so congrats on that! All you have to do now is experiment do a lil research find out some positions and try them ..its different for every person...just have fun and be safe! hope i was helpful!!!!!

ps happy holidays

Pretty much everyone here has sumed up all the advice you will ever need. Every girl is different, and different positions "hit" different women. The whole "does size matter" debate is really just in your head. Sex is more than just how big your are and how far you can go in, but it's about the emotional connection felt during sex. Anyways, if you want to learn about some new positions and stuff then check out this link here and read up on it link removed

The most common pleasureable sexual positions for women are when they are on top and doggystyle. These two positions give you the best possibility of hitting the g spot without moving into advanced techniques. If you want to use these positions then remember its all about angles and you just want to have the right angle so that means you want to practice.

Hear is something that I think is true for all women, the best part of sex is the start and the finish, let me explain: when the man enters the woman ( I hope that isn't too graffic) the thickest part of the head of the penis is exposed to her G spot, which is actually close to her bladder.

When he leaves the vagina, it is also rubbing against the G spot. While he is inside her, there is less direct contact between the G spot and the penis.

So, for women, the best part is the first and the last....does that make sense?

It is really awkward to be on top, I remember going through a stage where I wasnt at all thrilled with being on top. It seems like a really weird thing to do if you aren't ready for it, but I think that I have improved and my husband knows better how to do his thing when he is down on the bottom now too. We can improve with age!!LOL!! 8)