Anyone spending time WITHOUT your bf/gf? for Christmas

Me too.. My g/f's gone with her dad (they are divorced) and brother and friend to go up north skiing, she asked me if I could come with her but I couldn't. I think shes coming back on the 30th...

Any suggestions on what to do till then? I'll miss her lots

I told her to have fun and have a merry christmas and to call me when she gets back.

Hey guys,

While they are away, you could write love letters or poems or songs or whatever to them and then give them the letters when they get back. That's really romantic, and they will know just how much you were thinking of them.

For those of you who have artistic talents, maybe you could draw or paint something for them.

Take all of the sadness, and channel it into being creative. You'll feel better, and they will feel really loved when they return.

Just some ideas!

Me! Me! Me! I know what you're going through. My man is gone for 9 more days and to top it off, we had a big fight before he left. I hope he will call me but I dunno....

I'm passing time by sleeping a lot and pouting but I just need to do things to keep my mind off of him.

I like the writing love letters idea, however it won't work for me. I hope she is able to call you soon. Meanwhile, hang out with your friends or watch a movie or go for a long walk...just keep yourself busy.

I'm sorry your christmas sucks, too

Going for long walks will help with the sadness. Any form of exercise will help actually.

Try to be around really positive upbeat people.

Don't get drunk, that will cause you to feel worse.

Umm....hmm...what do you like to do? Do you have any interests you've been neglecting?

hey my boyfriend are apart at christmas cuz he and me have to spend time wit relatives that we haven't seen in a while so ya but i wish i could see he called today tho!!and anyway i m not too sad as long as he calls so if u no any of her numbers call her or sumthing but just try to have fun

without her for a few days