Just a little jealous or insecure

garymon

Hi, I'm having this problem...I usually don't have problems with women, until I met this one...she is great...and maybe thats why I'm having problems...

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months now and we really like each other alot...I met her through one of my best friends which is a guy...They were good friends before I even met her...So I meet her and we start spending alot of time together and doing fun stuff in our relationship, it is also sexually active...But my problem is and maybe its stupid, but it seems that me and my friend get tied up together where its just us 3 doing stuff, and now its kind of akward...She is french and is very friendly...she holds his hand sometimes and kisses him on the cheek and rarley on the lips, but thats when we are really drunk...And I know the reason is that she thinks he feels lonely and does not have anyone...she told me that...He has recently been seeing a girl and it hasn't been working out to well for him...so this is what i'm talking about...Do you think i'm being ridiculous? I honestly think I am just a tidy bit insecure but I just want to get someone elses advice...

Thanks

Have a threesome ......JK

Well if they have been friends for a long time I wouldnt worry about it. Of course she cares about him and wants him to be happy. They are Friends. Now if you two are BF/GF and she puts him first over you then you should be a little worried.

I wnet out with this guy a few times and i was a *beep* to him, all I did was hurt him. She said if i dont get my act together Im gone.....were done being friends.......What should I do???

How does this have anything to do with that he asked? and as for you advice you want....Just let him go you win some and you lose some and it sounds like it is kinda your fault you lost him